SONY A7S II - A7R II - A7 II CAGE WITH 15MM LW
Designed for the Sony A7S II A7R II A7 II Mirrorless 4K Digital Cameras.
The cage is designed to give easy access to the control buttons, the side outputs and the battery compartment; which is an important thing when you are shooting. You will not waste any time removing the camera from the cage to access the memory card or to change the battery. An important feature of this cage is the micro-HDMI cable protector lock on the side to secure the use of your HDMI 4K cable.
As with all our other products, we also included in the design our red push button technology with 360 degree rotation where you can make adjustments by one press of your thumb. The simplest way to adjust handle! When you release the button, the handle locks in place. It’s solid and durable. You can remove the top handle from the cage to reveal a hot shoe adapter for other accessory attachments.
With this cage comes a quick release baseplate with standard 15mm rods system. It’s easy to install and remove the cage, simply insert the baseplate until it clicks and remove it by press the release button on the side.
- HDMI cable protector lock
- Compatible with the SONY XLR-K2M audio unit
- Removable Metabones EF MOUNT holder included in the cage
- Only compatible with Metabones® EF MOUNT (Incompatible with PL mount)
- Removable top handle with our red push button technology
- Easy access to all the controls and outputs, battery door, memory card
- Easy assemble and disassemble, no need to remove any parts of the cage to install the camera
- Easy access to the lens release button
- Quick release baseplate with 15mm rods systems
- The camera is attached with 1/4-20 screw and the position is secure with the back and the side of the cage
- Ergonomic grip for handheld use